1. 6052 biaxially oriented polyimide film product description
6052 biaxially stretched polyimide film is a polyimide film made of pyromellitic dianhydride 4.4-diaminodiphenyl ether synthetic resin, through salivation "biaxial stretching".
6052 biaxially oriented polyimide film has excellent mechanical electrical properties, excellent dimensional stability, chemical radiation resistance excellent high low temperature resistance. It can be used for a long time at -240°C-260°C.
2. 6052 biaxially oriented polyimide film technical requirements
The film surface is smooth clean, free of wrinkles, tears, particle bubbles, pinholes foreign impurities, the edges are neat undamaged. The film is supplied in rolls.
1) Thickness allowable deviation: recommended thickness, according to user requirements
Nominal thickness 12.5μm 25.0μm 35.0μm 40.0μm
Allowable deviation +2/-1 +2/-2 +2/-2 +2/-2
2) Width law: according to customer requirements
3. 6052 biaxially oriented polyimide film technical parameters
25μm 35μm 40μm
Four, 6052 polyimide film application fields
6052 polyimide film is mainly used in the FPC industry as a covering film, can be widely used in electrical insulation fields such as wires, cables motors.